This Teen Anime Club Take Home Kit includes:
- A button
- Pack of ramen
- Pair of chopsticks
- Piece of candy
- Craft (October's craft is related to Soul Eater)
- Candy taste test activity sheet
- Manga/Anime Activity sheet
- New Manga reads at the SHPL
- You can complete both the candy taste test activity sheet and the manga/anime activity sheet and turn it in to the Teen Librarian for a candy prize!
You can pick up your Teen Anime Take Home Kit from the Teen Librarian's Office starting Tuesday, October 13 - Friday, October 16 and at the Youth Desk on Saturday, October 17. Teen kits that are not picked up within the week, will go to the next teen on the waitlist.
We cannot guarantee that food served at this program has not come into contact with tree nuts, soy, or other allergens.